Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Monday 25 October 2021

Things have been slow of late, exhibition -wise. A printmaking show at Yarragon & BawBaw  arts 10th Anniversary at Warragul Art Centre being about it.

I do have a couple of works at Rosedale's Little Fox Collectables, if you're on your way to see the Archibald Prize at Sale
.
Stay tuned for future workshops, and do enter the upcoming Rotary Art Show in Leongatha next Jan.Entries due in by 15 Dec.
I've been making pottery of late and will post more as I go. 
Stay safe... Cheers. Bob



 

No comments:

Post a Comment