Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Thursday 11 April 2019

What's new?

I'm doing a demonstration of Wood Engraving at this years Mirboo North Art Show on the Mothers Day weekend. I'll be looking for students for a future workshop in June.This will be in my Koonwarra studio
I'm currently finishing the painting below. It was a tram stop in Zurich we passed. It reminded me so much of a Jeffrey Smart work, I couldn't resist having a go at it.

Art class are still ongoing at my home studio for those keen on acrylics.
Let me know if you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment