Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Saturday 28 December 2013

I'd like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. As far as my art's concerned I have Sculptures in the Vineyard at Lyrebird Hill Winery ,Koonwarra until the end of Jan. My paintings and prints can be found at Leongatha, Meeniyan, Stockyards,Foster Galleries and the Artisans Store in Mirboo North. I will be opening my Koonwarra Studio on the first Sunday in January 2014 for sales and viewing. My painting/drawing classes begin in Koonwarra on 5th Feb. 1-3 or 6-8pm.Only $100 for 5 classes. Bookings are a must. Byo materials, some easels available. If you're interested in my Wood engraving print workshops,book now for Feb's Saturday class. 10-3.30pm. All materials and tools supplied with a light lunch thrown in to whet your appetite.Have a fun day learning a new skill and take away some great prints. Please contact me at bobh13@dodo.com.au I hope to see you soon. All the best, Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment