Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Tuesday 31 January 2012

News Update...

Hi Folks,
Sculptures in the Vineyard 2012 has now closed with 7 sculptures sold, including "In a flap" by yours truly.
A lovely Melbourne couple ,who had bought a previous piece of mine , are now the proud custodians.

Philip Island Winery, at Berrys Beach Road are hosting  an exhibition from Sun. 4th March -10th April to coincide with the Melb. Food and Wine Festival and Musicfest. They have a great restaurant and tastings.
I'll have 2-3 pieces in the show.Hopefully....

My wood etchings are selling welll at Meeniyan Art Gallery, South Gippsland.Limited numbers of most images/editions are available....for now.

Art classes are available at both Leongatha Community House and Community College Gippsland-Warragul.
 May 2012 be a great year for you all.
Cheers ,Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment